Castle III part D Castle III part D

Awesome

Again, well done. Can't wait for more.

Good choice of Dimmu Borgir again XD

Get-lost responds:

Yeah I thought it fit in the credits :) Thanks

Castle III part C Castle III part C

Well done.

I've followed this series since the beginning, and it just continues to improve. Its always nice to hear some Dimmu Borgir too :)

Get-lost responds:

Yeah Dimmu Borgir is great :D

Thanks

8-Bit Theater Episode 9 8-Bit Theater Episode 9

Well...

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the shittiest piece of shit I've ever seen, cause I've seen worse. I'm just extremely disappointed. TLF was the original flash creator of the series, and I feel you have not matched up to those standards at all. Seriously, between the voice acting and the fact that they are so short, it's just not that good.

Smile! Smile!

Damn.

This just goes to show how conformity is a big part of society. They want you to follow THEIR ideals, THEIR beliefs, styles, etc., and if you don't, they MAKE you change, or torment you forever. Nice work man. Nice work.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Shit man.

That was quite good, and I think fairly accurate. As 9/11 showed, we aren't as safe as we think we are, and a nuclear attack hasn't been one of our priorities in a while. I don't think we should be going back to drills and living in fear, but it would be nice to know that the government could actually prevent what you just showed. It scares me to think that this is really possible in our lifetime. Let's hope it never happens.

The Doom Project The Doom Project

Damn good job.

I've always been a fan of the Doom games, from the original to Doom 3 (although I still enjoy the classic quite a bit). That was an amazing collab, and the remixed music was pretty cool. I gotta admit though, I think SickDeatFiend and Serge's parts were the best, although Gerkinman's was pretty good too. Hope to see more collabs comin out from these authors!

Starcraft Homeworld remix Starcraft Homeworld remix

Awesome

Man I still play Starcraft, and it's still my favorite game. Good job with the graphics man. I thought each unit was depicted quite accurately. Hope to see more!

Metal Warriors Metal Warriors

Pretty Good

The graphics were good and the story wasn't too bad but so help me God the voice-acting sucked soooo bad!!! That REALLY needs fixing!!!

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Sweet

Awesome job. NALO you are one of my favorite animators as is LegendaryFrog. Egoraptor really is an amazing voice actor! Can't wait for 1.2!

I'm Blue»»» I'm Blue»»»

LOL

Man I remember that song from a while back. Of course, back then there was a rumor that the guy is actually saying: I'm blue and I'm in need of a guy. Just think about that when u listen to the song.