Red Vs Blue Soundboard Red Vs Blue Soundboard

Nice

Lol team-killing fucktard was always my favorite!

Magus RPG Magus RPG

Nice

I have never actually played these games, but this RPG really made me want to play 'em. You did a great job Nashkel!

Megaman VG battler Megaman VG battler

Not too bad

The only problem is if you click on Yoshiman or Sonicman, it comes out as Musliman.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Sweet!

1,322 ft bitches!

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

Nice

I like it better than the first one because u dont have to worry about running out of ammo. And to the last reviewer NTT:

The trick about reloading is when u r about to run out of ammo, do the Double Blade trick. When it is done, your guns automatically start with full clips!

Gravitized Pong Gravitized Pong

Not bad but....

Well I lost all my lives and no game over. I even leveled up! U might want to fix that....

Pencak Silat 1.2 Pencak Silat 1.2

Nice

I don't know what Reese's deal is. He obviously sucks at the game as I am having no problems whatsoever. Good game man. Pencak Silat 2.1 is also good too.

Stupidance 2 Stupidance 2

Not bad but....

I also couldn't hear any of the songs except for the one on the intro. And also, the Ramones song is called Blitzkreig Bop, not Hey ho, let's go.

Joelasticot responds:

I know, you should have read the how to play, in it it says you have to press enter to toggle the dance/edit mode. From the dance mode you can hear the song!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Awesome

I love ur work u do a great job. I have played the others but this is the best so far. Keep making more.

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

Nice

Not bad. Kinda funny? Hey man, r u a fan of Little Fighters? Cause that music when u tip a cow over is from when u beat a level. LITTLE FIGHTER RULES!